Some direct links to introductory information on the HaptiMap Toolkit. More detailed information is available on the HaptiMap Wiki.
- Getting started with the Toolkit. Information regarding Android, Windows, iPhone, and Symbian.
- A tutorial on Getting Started with the Toolkit For Android (pdf). Useful for novice developers.
- A troubleshooting document highlighting typical Eclipse errors and possible solutions (pdf). Android development. Useful for novice developers.
- A step-by-step tutorial implementing the HapticGuide HCI module on Android (pdf). A good starting point for novice developers as it steps through creating an Android app, showing how to link in modules from the HaptiMap Toolkit.
- A tutorial on how to use the Safe Corridor Pedestrian Navigation (SCPN) module (pdf).